Santoro :)

Please visit http://www.santoro-london.com/shop/eclecticgifts/ to see the full range! (There's lots more there!) xx

Saturday, 29 August 2009

My apologies (as usual!!) for neglecting my blog for a while! I've been busy with a few Illustration projects lately, so I haven't had much time for my personal work. :p


This is a new painting entitled 'Tuesdays Child' that is currently on display in the Monkey Cafe in Swansea. It measures 28 x 12ins, and it's Acrylic on canvas. It sold before the exhibition went up, to the lovely lady who owns the cafe, so I was really pleased about that! I haven't painted on canvas for a while, I'd forgotten how nice it is!






...................................................................................................................................................................

This is a pencil artwork on painted board that I've recently donated to an art auction. You can check out the details of the fundraising here. I got chatting to Mike through Facebook because he runs an online gallery called Art-el - AMAZING work on there!!



It's entitled 'Gifted'. I think, including the frame, it measures around 12 x 12ins (I forgot to measure it before I sent it off! :P ) Her wings have an iridescent shimmer on them (you can just about see it in the pics!) 


...................................................................................................................................................................

I've also been making some custom jewellery. This is a sterling silver and glass pendant that I made for a very lovely friend of mine! I'm definitely going to make some brass and silvertone versions of these for my Etsy shop! But of course, If anyone is interested in the sterling version, just let me know and I'd be happy to create one for you! :)



...................................................................................................................................................................

Another silver and glass custom necklace, created as a birthday gift for a friends wife. The little initial bead was soo cute! :P




And this was a custom brass dragonfly necklace, created as an anniversary gift, also for the same friends good lady wife! ;) 



xxx :)

17 comments:

  1. Hi Leanne x
    Its great to hear from you..and it does look like you've been real busy with yet another bunch of gorgeous creations..loving the jewellery..my fav has got to be the glass pendents..and im sure your friends wife loved them..i know i would.
    Congrats on the sell of your print...wish i lived nearer would defo pop in the cafe for a coffee and to see your art work.
    hope your well..and enjoying our last bank holiday before xmas..hope the weather is good down swansea for you..and best of luck for tuesday.
    big hugs clare x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my, your work is stunning! Thank you so much for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful works!! I like so much your new pendants :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your artwork, and I love the jewellery you made.

    Gorgeous.

    Cazzy x

    ReplyDelete
  5. oh leanne these are just fantastic oneday when i have enough money (i wish) i anm going to treat myself to one of your paintings !! beautiful!! xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. great to hear from you Leanne and havent you been busy, put the rest of us to shame, great new artwork, love it all, well done

    ReplyDelete
  7. I adore the wings in the first two paintings!! Your work is simply delicious!!

    XO Karen

    ReplyDelete
  8. Leanne everything is beatuiful as always.

    Love Renee xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  9. Haven't visited your blog for a while so was delighted to come here today and find all these lovely pictures to drool over. I love the jewellery, so great to have art that you can wear. The Gifted piece is beautiful,she looks so serene.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love the pendents, I will be dropping some big hints to my hubby.

    ReplyDelete
  11. What delicious artwork and such a lovely blog too! So glad I found you via Monique's blog

    Have a great weekend
    Carolyn (St. Ives, Cornwall)

    ReplyDelete
  12. WOW how stunning is your jewelley i love the glass pendants !!! and all your new artwork is beautiful you are such a talented and inspirational lady xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  13. just a quick not Leanne, please check out my blog for a lovely award for you, I hope you like it. link here

    ReplyDelete
  14. Wow!!! I'm so glad to have found your blog... your work is so so beautiful!!! I'm loving the jewellery too!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Merry Christmas & A Happy New Year xxx
    Love Clarexx

    ReplyDelete
  16. I am soooo glad that i stumbled across your blog. Your style is just so beautiful and very inspirational. I will definitely be having a look at your etsy store.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Hi Leanne, I just love looking (or should I say gazing in awe!) at your blog, its so beautiful and inspirational. Just like you! I've finally dragged myself out of my rut and i'm trying to get back on the wagon, creating a blog for myself www.russelltree-design.blogspot.com. Please come and have a look - I would love to put a link to your blog on there if thats ok with you. Its looking so new and bare at the moment!! Now your not on facebook I have no where to message to catch up! Please send me your email. Lots of love, Sian xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to comment on my blog! :)