Santoro :)

Please visit http://www.santoro-london.com/shop/eclecticgifts/ to see the full range! (There's lots more there!) xx

Wednesday, 17 February 2010

Another lengthy post!! :)

Hey Everyone!! Hope you're all well! :) As usual, due to the fact that I haven't updated my blog for a while this post will probably be quite long!!


First things first, here's my entry for this week's Illustration Friday topic, 'Adrift':



It's a sketch for a piece I'm working on for a small exhibition of works that will be up in Swansea Metropolitan in March. :)


Talking of exhibitions, I was lucky enough to be involved in the awesome 'Advent' show in Bristol just before Christmas!



Advent Art Show - Bristol, England - Funny blooper videos are here


Here are the Artworks I exhibited! It doesn't show up on the scans but all the rusty coloured parts are actually a rich shiny gold! Excuse my fuzzy photo's at the bottom! :P



'Finish What We Started'

Acrylic and Pencil on board




'Tell Me Something?'
Acrylic and Pencil on board



'While We're Here...'
Acrylic and Pencil on board




'To Remember'
Acrylic and Pencil on board





'To Forget'
Acrylic and Pencil on board


 'Finish What We Started' will be for sale in the Dreaweatts Urban Contemporary Art auction in London in April. :)


Ok, two more things then I'm done! First of all, I was soooooooo excited this month to join the AMAZING PFATT Marketplace!!


I have always loved the creations on there! Here was my first listing
:


'Lost and Found'
Acrylic and Pencil on Board










It has sold now, but I'm in the process of conjuring up my March offering!! :)
Sooo, umm, I think that's everything!! Have a lovely day! xx

32 comments:

  1. Thanks for the long update and congratulations on the exhibitions. Your art is so beautiful.
    Could you tell me to which art gallery in Poland 'While We're Here' is going? Maybe I would be able to finally see your art "live".

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh I wish I had known your wonderful creations were here in Bristol.

    Gorgeous work as always, the jewellery is fab
    Dazie
    x

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really like your work it has quite an intereating feel to it, sweet but with an undercurrent of something else I cant quite put my finger on, mabey a little sad? My fav is the Adrift image.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Whew, you're right about the post being quite long, but I totally enjoyed it! Fabulous work, Ellis - so glad you're back! (^_^)

    ReplyDelete
  5. WOW such beautiful art creations, every piece is stunning and you always frame your pieces with the most gorgeous frames !!!! love the new jewellery too xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow, I absolutely LOVE your artwork! So very special!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Los cuadros son una maravilla. Me han encantado.
    Besujis!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow, your work it just beautiful. I love your style. All such wonderful postings! Congrats on your exhibits!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Huge congrats on all the exhibitions and work you've been upto... you're work is simply devine!! The images look amazing in the vintage style frames too - beautiful!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. mmmhhhh think i might be visiting etsy this weekend, good thing i get paid friday, lovely to hear from you after so long as always your work is beautiful and inspired

    ReplyDelete
  11. always a treat to see what you have been up to... I am going to be hovering on etsy all weekend to nab one of your beautiful pendants.
    x

    ReplyDelete
  12. I'm always inspired by your work and these are truly stunning!

    Beautiful...as always!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Oh my Leanne your work totally blows me away!
    Stunning and awesome!
    kim x

    ReplyDelete
  14. Hi Hun xx Firstly thanks for taking time out and popping over to my blog..and thanks for your lovely comment xx

    Wooo..you have been busy hun...loving all your new art work as always...they are all beautiful..love the rusty look.and congrats on your art work being exibited.
    thanks for a sneeky peek at your Jewellery it looks gorgeous hun..love the buttons.
    All the best in your Esty shop on the weekend..im sure you'll sell loads..i only wish i could own a piece..maybe next time.
    Hope your back soon and keeping warm speak soon big hugs clare xx

    ReplyDelete
  15. It was so great to hear from you again, Leanne, made me really happy! :)

    Once again you've made some gorgeous works of art, I'm loving each and every one of them 8) Any chance that any of them might be coming out as rubber stamps..? I'd love Contemplation or Inspiration as a rubber stamp!

    Oh, and your jewellery - to die for! Just gorgeous!! I think I must protect my Visa and not come by your Etsy shop, because they're all so beautiful that I'd want them all ;) (must not visit Leanne's Etsy, must not visit Leanne's Etsy, must visit Leanne's Etsy... oh a losing battle! ;) )

    Good luck with your up and coming exhibition, you rock! :)

    ReplyDelete
  16. Wao !! Your paintings are so beautiful! I love it !

    ReplyDelete
  17. Thanks so much for taking time to visit my blog and leave a comment, it means a lot as I really admire your work.
    Linbyx

    ReplyDelete
  18. Your work is sooo beautiful !

    ReplyDelete
  19. I'm loving the new work you have posted! Your post for IF is lovely. I am enchanted by all the little dangling jewels and whimsical details.

    ReplyDelete
  20. Oh wow Leanne, I absolutely love your work and am totally blown away with everything you produce!

    ReplyDelete
  21. Hi Leanne x Just popping by to say Hi *Waves* xx
    Hope your well! And i want to wish you luck in the launch of the new rubber stamps..read on the Sugar Nellie blog..can't wait for to see them..and hopefully i may get to own one..lol

    Happy Easter hun..and hope you have a lovely Easter weekend speak soon hugs clare xx

    ReplyDelete
  22. WOW!!!! I soo love your work!!
    Absolutely beautiful!! Your little people instantly take me to another place! I am delighted to have followed you.. looking forward to your March Update!
    Cheers , Helen

    ReplyDelete
  23. I just discovered your site, and your work is absolutely adorable! Luv it!

    ReplyDelete
  24. My first time visiting your blog and definitely won't be my last. WoW...your creations are just breath taking. I luv everything!

    xoxo,
    Lori

    ReplyDelete
  25. Your drawings / paintings are SO great!! I love them!
    It's always inspiring to learn from someone else. Thank you!!

    ReplyDelete
  26. I love your artwork. Not just a little but a huge lot!!! ☺

    ReplyDelete
  27. So beautiful artwork!!! I love your style and your technique!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to comment on my blog! :)