Santoro :)

Please visit http://www.santoro-london.com/shop/eclecticgifts/ to see the full range! (There's lots more there!) xx

Friday, 25 February 2011

New Shop! :)

I mentioned a little while back that I had plans for something that may be of interest to all the lovely stampers that follow this often neglected little blog! ;P Well... here it is!...




I have decided to create a new shop featuring Digistamp designs of my artworks! I loved creating designs for the gorgeous Sugar Nellie, and I was constantly amazed by the creations that sprang up from the talented crafters who use stamps in their work! I know that a few of you stampers out there often like to use designs that are a little more quirky, but they're quite hard to come across, so I thought I'd go ahead and create a more arty range! I hope you like them!! :) Click on the image to view a larger pic - here's a link to the shop, and it can also be found to the right on this blog... And up until Friday 4th March, it's buy one get one free! :) xx

10 comments:

  1. Woweeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee woop woop and Hooorah!!!!
    You have made my day!
    Dazie
    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. *eeeeeeeeeek*..... oh my goodness!!!! this is sooooooo cooooooool!!!!!! *yay*
    Sylvia xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are beautiful Leanne! I am always waiting for the rubber versions impatiently. I am off to investigate your shop now, thank you! Judith xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is fantastic news. However, I was disappointed when I got to shop and realised the ones I wanted are sold - if they are digital, why is there only one of each??
    Lynnx

    ReplyDelete
  5. *squeal* Woohoo!!! I adore your stamps and just love using them all the time. Thanks so much for these!!
    Danielle
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Just went and checked them out - they're STUNNING! Love them all!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks everyone for the lovely comments! :) Lynn, so sorry the ones you wanted were sold, it's not that there's only one of each, it's just that when one sells I need to renew the listing. If there's ever a design you'd like but it's just sold, it'll always be back up in the shop in a very short while! :P x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thank you so much for dropping by and commenting on my blog, Leanne!

    Thrilled to pop over here and see you're doing digis! Fantastic. I do love your art!

    ReplyDelete
  9. It's not my best colouring, but here's my first card using one of your digi stamps. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi Leanne:O) I am sooooo glad I came across your fabulous digis on Etsy. I have almost everyone, and I LOVE them all!!!! Thank you for sharing:O) Here is my first card, thank you for nice comment:O)
    Hugs, Nancy;O)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to comment on my blog! :)